lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

My Forever & Ever Friend, Jenny.

My Forever & Ever Friend, Jenny.
I can tell she is one of the most wonderful girls in this world. When I first met her, she was like a sparkle on my way, and then she shined on me since then. She has brown dark hair, chinese beautiful eyes, bright skin and rosy cheeks. She has been and still being my ticket to the gates of happiness. I just met her, one Saturday afternoon, I went to her house and I recently got my new Nintendo DS, I wanted to share it with Jenny.  We spend a lot of time together, knowing each other’s life. We became so closed, we are very different but that made us more like sisters. She has a splendid personality that makes her unique and a very special human being.  

She was born in 1996 in Guatemala City, she was a very naughty infant, and indeed she loves to do mischief when she was a little girl. There were stories she told me that made me change the impression of her when she was just a little girl.

I was eight years old, while Jenny was seven years old. She went back to her house from school. She told Susana, “Mom I don’t want to go to school”, and then Susana asked her several times… “Are you sure, Jenny?”, Jenny was pretty sure about it, so her mother said “Ok”, Jenny was impressed about what her mother told her, however she was happy. The next day she didn’t come to school, she went with her mother to the supermarket to buy some tomatoes, Jenny didn’t know what was happening but she still didn’t care about it. Lately, they stopped at the street and her mother said to her, “Ok Jenny let’s grab these tomatoes and start to work, so you can win some money by doing juggling”. She was surprised, all she wanted to do was to cry and to go to school and study hard. That day she learned a big lesson and she was thanking her parents for giving her a home and the necessary things to live with.

The winter came by, Jenny and her family was dining, Jenny was only three years old and that night she didn’t want to eat, her father Miguel, put her with the baby chair on top of the table and he said “If you don’t finish your food you can’t get down from the table”. Confused, she started to cry until she was tired, later on, she decided to eat the broccoli and her father get down jenny from the table. It was pretty funny, this was another lesson she learned, and as everybody she needed to learn to eat healthy too.                                                                                                    
While Jenny was finishing telling me funny stories, I figured after all that Jenny’s attitude toward her parents was pretty respectful and I have learned a lot being with her.

There was a night she came to my house, we were making cookies, watching a horror movie film, actually we spend the Fridays nights dancing and partying, we always pass the best moments together. I still remember almost every morning her sweet, passion fruit and flowers smell of the teddy bear she gave me.

I remember a night of those days, we were making facial masks with slices of cucumber in both eyes, the music was sounding, our souls were dancing, and the melody was bouncing in our minds. She wanted to see herself with the mask, I took a picture and she laughed, we totally forgot to erase that picture. One day she went to school, and some group of girl friends came toward her and asked for the cell phone to listen to music. Jenny had totally confidence on them, but they saw the picture and they published it on facebook (it was two years ago) we got a big problem in the school and everybody commented about her on that picture, I was feeling guilty, Jenny was feeling angry, horrible, destroyed and completely sad, but I helped her out because I should have to. I have to admit that I hate bullying, I just can’t understand why people can act interested toward someone, and can’t act like a normal human being, sometimes you just need a true friend, who can understand you.

After a week, we hang out with some friends, suddenly she pulls me to the left and she thanked me about our friendship and she told me “I enjoy spending time with you. When I am with most people, I have to be careful of what I say or do, because they get offended or hostile. You don’t really judge me or anything. You just listen to what I have to say, around you, I feel like I can really be myself”. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario